Thursday, June 23, 2011

Transfers

My last area as a missionary in the Utah Ogden Mission will be in Perry Utah. It's just South of Brigham City. So I will get to see the Brigham Temple go up, which will be sweet. Perry is in the Willard Bay Zone, which goes from basically North Ogden into Malad, Idaho. So it's pretty big.

I'll be serving with Elder Waggnor, who I haven't ever served around, but I hear he's a stud. I'm way pumped for this area and comp. The area next to us is where Ed Davis, a recent convert I started teaching in my first area, lives. So it'll be awesome to see him. He's doing well from what I hear. Going strong in the gospel. I'll have a car to end my mission with. And a gym close by. Gotta continue the 6 months to sexy.

It's sad to leave this area. Transfers are always hard when you've been working with people for so long. But I'll be close enough to come back for baptisms. And a wedding in August! An investigator, James, is getting married to his fiance so he can get baptized! That will be sweet to go to.

This Friday, [last Friday] we had Elder D. Todd Christoffersen come speak to the mission. It was mostly an open Q&A with an Apostle. We were told twice, by President Olsen and him, not to ask dumb questions about the 3 Nephites and stuff. We only had one idiot missionary ask a dumb question, which Elder Christoffersen basically told him so in the answer. It was sweet!  Also, at another time, while reading Preach My Gospel, he let out a big DUH. So it is now completely acceptable, lol.

After all that, we went to Chipotle for lunch. It was amazing! Still delicious after 21 months of not eatin it. I gotta go get ready for the move, but I love yall, and hope all is well.


Elder Pearson with his district June 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment