Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mavs Won!

Elder Pearson playing "Scripture Jenga"
Not a spiritual title, but O so important. The Dallas Mavericks are this year's NBA champions! Dirk finally got a ring! So pumped!

Besides that, the work's been going along. Not too much to report. This Friday we're having Elder D. Todd Christofferson of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles come to speak to the mission. So I'm pretty excited about that.

This week, Bohanan the Great and I were checking up on a referral. We knocked on the door and heard "Come on in."  I hate walking into peoples homes. It happens a lot. So we knocked again and got the exact same response. I tried yelling "are you home alone?" and just got "Come on in" again. After about 4 more "Come on in's" I assumed it was not an old lady telling us to come inside, but in fact an empty home with a parrot in the front room. We're gonna go back to further investigate, but it was pretty funny. We almost walked in.

Anyway, I gotta go play capture the flag with some people. Sending letters = loving a missionary.




To show how large the area is - and they are on bikes!

--

No comments:

Post a Comment