Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Heyy

This week's been SWEET!

Elder Waggoner is a stud! He is not from Texas like I thought. He's from Southern Illinois, but he's got the accent to fool anyone. I'm doing my best to pick it up. He'll probably be the one who will kill me off - but we'll see.

The area is pretty cool. We have a stake in Brigham and a stake in Perry. The area isn't very busy right now, oddly enough, even less busy than my last one. But we're working hard to fix that. We've already picked up several new investigators and a date for baptism.

This area has the Utah famous Maddox restaurant. Good food. I've been hearing about it my whole mission, and now I get it free once a week. Also, in our area is the only person I know that President Monson, the Prophet of the Church, has called an Anti-Christ. He's the guy responsible for the most famous anti-LDS movies and literature. There's a lot more he does, but I'll just leave it at we have been commanded from the First Presidency that if we knock his door we get sent home. Crazy stuff.

Anywho, Things are going along great. We've got someone we're teaching who is EXACTLY like Butters on South Park. It's hilarious. This is going to be a sweet area to finish up in. And Waggoner is gonna make sure I finish working hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment