Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Transfer Day

Start of my 6th transfer. And nothings changed. Same area, which is awesome because I love Clinton. And same companion.

We have 2 baptisms this week. One is the most unique, awesome person. He knows his Bible and likes how closely the church follows it. He's different than anyone I'll ever teach, but he's sincere and excited to be baptized.

On other news, I had my first bike crash! it was sweet. We were biking next to a creek, and I was looking at 2 muskrats swimming in it. Then I look forward just to see Elder Evensen parked right in front of me. So I had no time to stop or move, so I just hit him. my bike stopped and I flew off.  It was tight.  Both the bike and I are perfectly fine. We're protected.

We knocked on a guy's house who told us he couldn't take the missionary discussions because he was single. It was funny.  Made no sense. Well that's all I've got this week. Just working hard.  We have a lot of potential in the upcoming week or two. I'm excited for that.


Nobody forget Mother's Day,

Elder Pearson

No comments:

Post a Comment