Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Transfers


Elder Pearson acting cool - His new proselyting look
So I'll be serving with Elder Bohanan again. I'm only the 2nd missionary to serve with him longer than 6 weeks. The other one got to choose where he wanted to serve next and who with after doing that. But it'll be sweet. I'm loving it.

The District got bigger. The campus district was a 6 man district. This transfer, one of the areas is dissolving, and the other 4 missionaries are going into my district. Making it an 8 Elder and 2 Sister district. I've spent most of my mission in 4 Elder districts. But it'll be way sweet. I got campus in the district now!!

I got my release date, it's Aug 29. And I start school Sept 12. So I'll have some time to be home before school. Which will be nice to relax.

Not a lot has happened with the are. We had an investigator, Ray,  who was sent to the hospital for getting drunk, getting into a fight with another drunk, and getting thrown through a glass door. Now he moved out of state. But it's kinda nice, he argued a lot with us.

June 18ish we are having Elder D. Todd Christofferson, Quorum of the 12, come to speak to the mission. I'm way pumped for that.

Today's letter is gonna be a shorter one, but I got some sweet pics. That's all I got for today.


They were in trouble for their messy apartment - so they left this during inspection.  They passed

Elder Bohanan in the trunk - he likes to travel this way?
Cute duckling they found....
Sign in the Logan Temple Parking Lot

No comments:

Post a Comment