Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring Break!

Spring break was one of the coldest weeks we've had for a while. Snowing all day every day this last week. We've now had so much snow, that if it warms up too fast, part of the area we cover will flood. There is a neighborhood that is in between 2 rivers and has a history of getting flooded. Of course, when we try helping people get ready for the almost sure flooding, they tell us they're gonna wait until it's closer to start preparing.
How close? When your basement is filled? Good thing we have prophets that tell us to be prepared.

Elder Bohanan and I are doing well. I now understand how my mom felt when she tried getting me ready for church/school every morning when I was 6.

We ran into someone who Elder Daly and I had stumbled across a while back. I wrote about her. She wanted to quit smoking and work to wards going to the temple. We just saw her and she hasn't smoked a single cigarette since that night! It's cool!

We also just saw someone at church who I barely remember seeing. Apparently, we told him to go to church, and he did! He hadn't gone for a long time. It was cool to see how getting lost or talking to random people actually leads to people Coming Unto Christ


Elder Miller (trained by Elder Pearson), Elder Pearson (trained by Elder Sebesta) and Elder Sebesta


No comments:

Post a Comment