Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Transfer Week

Tomorrow I start Transfer # 17. I am staying in Perry. Elder Waggoner is getting transferred out. I'll be in a trio companionship with Elders Maw and Henthorn. This will mean I will have 17 companions for my 17 transfers. It's crazy stuff.

We're losing the car, so I got my bike back. I've had a car just over 4 months, and I'll have a bike just under 20 months. Which is good. I feel more like a missionary that way. It'll be sweet to be able to bike my last month and get somewhat back into shape. It'll be interesting being in a trio. I'm planning on sending them to go teach every day and take priests out and go tracting or get members to invite nonmembers. It'll be sweet.

We had 2 baptisms this last Saturday. They were awesome!



The first was Gracie's. It was a sweet baptism, with a lunch afterward.

The second was Dylan's. If I haven't explained this kid before, he's like Cartman. As he came up out of the water he stood there for a few seconds then said "That... was awesome!" Then after he got changed the bishop gave him a journal to record his feelings from the baptism. He took it and held it over his head like he just won a trophy. It was a sweet baptism.

We've got one this Friday in the evening. It's gonna be a sweet birthday present. His name is Alex and he's a stud. This last month will be pretty cool. The trio will help me to work hard and finish like I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment