Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Howdy

I know I haven't sent any pictures lately. I have a good amount, something just stops me from doing it every week. It's been everything from forgetting the cord to link my camera to the computer, to having a slow computer, to running out of time, or having a computer that won't recognize my camera. I'll get it done next week.

This week has gone well. We had 2 people get baptized. One was Faith, a 9 year old girl who's family is coming back into the church and plan on getting sealed in the temple. The other was William, an 18 year old who's been a blast to teach. Just as we had 2 people less to teach, we picked up 2 more this week who want to be baptized. The work won't seem to slow down... which is a good problem to have. Just crazy times.

They're kicking me off the computer now. So I have got to go. Love yall

No comments:

Post a Comment